Fluffy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe: This 5-Ingredient Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Is Heavenly by 30Seconds Food
Creamy peanut butter and smooth cream cheese are whipped together to start this easy no-bake pie recipe. Powdered sugar ups the sweetness and non-dairy whipped topping adds the fluffiness. Delish! This fluffy, no-bake peanut butter pie recipe is sure to be requested often for dessert.
Garnish the peanut butter pie with more whipped cream or a squirt of chocolate sauce. You could even add chocolate sprinkles!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 premade chocolate pie crust
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- chocolate sauce and/or chocolate sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the peanut butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate Pie Crust $3 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Chocolate Sauce $3 & Up
Chocolate Sprinkles $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.