Zesty 3-Ingredient Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Many people cook chicken wings in their air fryer. That's nothing new. What is new is a crispy chicken wing recipe that has just three simple ingredients and tastes amazing.
This easy, zesty chicken wing recipe can be served as an appetizer or a main dish with your favorite side dishes. Don't forget the ranch for dipping!
Prep Time: 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken wings (drumettes and flats)
- 1 packet dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the dry dressing mix, water and olive oil in a plastic food storage zipper bag.
- Add the chicken wings. Marinate the chicken wings at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and place in a single layer in an air fryer. Cook at 400 degrees F for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Dry Italian Salad Dressing Mixes $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.