3-Ingredient Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe: Don't Lose This Zesty Chicken Wing Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken wings (drumettes and flats)
- 1 packet dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the dry dressing mix, water and olive oil in a plastic food storage zipper bag.
- Add the chicken wings. Marinate the chicken wings at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and place in a single layer in an air fryer. Cook at 400 degrees F for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.