Easy Chicken Ramen Recipe With Vegetables: This Shortcut Ramen Recipe Is Healthy & Delicious by Sarah Amona
Serve this easy recipe for lunch or dinner. It makes one serving, but can easily be doubled, tripled or even quadrupled for families. Skip cooking the chicken and grab a rotisserie chicken at the store to same time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast (fast and easy with rotisserie chicken)
- 1 hardboiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup healthy noodles or your favorite ramen noodles, cooked (I use Kibun healthy noodles)
- 1/2 cup cooked cubed zucchini
- 1/8 cup diced green onions
- 1/8 cup cooked cubed squash
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon bouillon granules or 1/4 of a bouillon cube (I used 1/4 teaspoon of Better Than Bouillon vegetable flavor, but you can also use chicken bouillon)
- 1 ounce pickled jalapeño (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- First prepare your chicken. I like to use my Instant Pot™ to cook chicken. It comes out perfectly every time. Cook on the poultry setting for 25 minutes. Dice up the chicken (or for a super-fast meal prep you can use rotisserie chicken breast).
- Rinse the healthy noodles in a colander under cold water thoroughly. Set aside.
- Sauté the zucchini and squash in a pot with nonstick spray until lightly browned. Add the chicken broth, bouillon, chicken breast and noodles into the pot. Simmer on medium for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl. Place the sliced egg on top and sprinkle with green onions.
Note: If you’d like to add a little heat, add 1 ounce of pickled jalapeños.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.