10-Minute Garlic Salmon Recipe: The Easiest Salmon Recipe Ever by 30Seconds Food
Salmon, butter or olive oil and garlic. That's it. Well, OK, a little salt and pepper, too, but who counts that? This easy three-ingredient pan-seared salmon recipe is a simple as it gets. In just 10 minutes, you can have a healthy, flavorful fish meal on the table.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 salmon filets, about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Season the salmon with salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter. When melted, add the salmon and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes (depending on thickness).
- Flip the salmon over and sprinkle with the garlic. Continue to cook for about 2 more minutes or until cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.