Fat-Burning Mediterranean Salad Recipe With Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing by Donna John
All the fantastic apple cider vinegar drink recipes got me thinking about other ways to incorporate ACV into my diet. This easy Mediterranean salad recipe not only has apple cider vinegar and olive oil, but healthy avocado, cucumber, tomatoes and red onions. All of these foods have proven health benefits and may help you burn fat, lose weight and improve gut health.
The fat-burning salad is made with avocado, red onion, cucumber, grape or cherry tomatoes, chopped fresh herbs, crumbled feta cheese, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Toss all those ingredients together, season with salt and pepper, and you're in for a fresh treat for lunch or dinner.
You could add other healthy ingredients like bell pepper, zucchini, broccoli, artichoke hearts or olives. Adjust the amounts to fit the servings needed for your family. The amounts listed below was enough for two with a little leftover for lunch the next day. This easy Mediterranean salad recipe takes about 5 minutes to make!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- avocado (I used half of a medium ripe, but not mushy, avocado)
- red onion (I used half of a small onion)
- cucumber (I used half of a large cucumber)
- grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half (I used about 1 cup)
- chopped fresh herbs, optional (I used fresh basil)
- crumbled feta cheese (I used garlic and herb flavored feta cheese crumbles)
- apple cider vinegar (I used about 2 tablespoons)
- olive oil (I used about 1 tablespoon)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the vegetables, herbs and feta in a bowl.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Salad Bowls $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.