Fluffy Scrambled Eggs Recipe With Feta & Tomatoes: It's Time to Have Breakfast for Dinner by Sarah Amona
Breakfast for dinner? Yes! Or breakfast for ... breakfast or brunch. This fluffy scrambled eggs recipe is simple, fresh and healthy. The feta cheese adds creaminess while the herbs add freshness. Delish!
Cuisine: American / Mediterranean
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ounce fat-free feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/8 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, dill, basil or chives
Here's how to make it:
- Season the eggs with a little bit of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to a skillet and sauté until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs to the skillet. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to push the eggs into the center of the skillet from the outside, working your way around as they cook.
- When the eggs are almost cooked, about 1 minute, add the feta cheese and chopped fresh parsley or other herbs. Stir and finish cooking until the eggs are only just underdone, about 30 seconds more (they will finish cooking completely on the plate from the residual heat).
- Transfer eggs to a plate and sprinkle with parsley. Eat immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.