Light & Tasty Greek-Style Chicken Bowl Recipe With Riced Cauliflower & Zucchini by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat feta
- 1 1/2 pounds rotisserie chicken breast, skin removed and chopped
- 2 cups lettuce, washed and torn
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 cups riced zucchini
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
Here's how to make it:
- Cook riced cauliflower and zucchini in microwave or steamer about 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- Combine the garlic, oregano, lemon juice, oil and feta to make the dressing.
- To serve, neatly arrange 1 cup of lettuce, 1 cup of riced cauliflower and zucchini, a 1/4 cup of tomatoes and 6 ounces of chicken in a bowl. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the dressing over top and serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.