Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe May Be the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever by 30Seconds Food
If you're a chocolate chip cookie lover, you're in for an extra-special treat. That's because this salted caramel chocolate chip cookie recipe just may be the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ... ever. Yep, we said it. And we mean it!
Sweet caramel sauce, brown sugar, vanilla, chocolate chips and a touch of sea salt come together to create the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe. You will not be able to stop sticking your hand into the cookie jar with this dessert recipe!
You can use whatever kind of chocolate chips you prefer, but keep in mind that with caramel, the cookie is already on the sweet side. Consider dark chocolate chips or semisweet chocolate chips for this salted caramel cookie recipe. (Don't forget to share with friends and family!)
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill the dough
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours (approximately)
Servings: Makes 3 dozen
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- sea salt, for sprinkling
Here's how to make it:
- Cream together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the vanilla and eggs and mix well. Add the caramel sauce and stir until combined.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate the dough for about 1 hour.
- Put tablespoons of the dough onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Flatten the balls slightly.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are beginning to brown but centers are soft. Remove from the oven and cool about 2 minutes before removing from the baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.