Grandma’s Mini Banana Bread Loaf Recipe: The Grandkids Give This Easy Banana Bread Recipe 5 Stars by Ann Marie Patitucci
My friend Sherry has many roles: mom, grandma, wife, friend, neighbor, community member, retiree, baker and more. One thing’s for sure: everyone loves her baked goods.
Some of her fan favorites are her banana cake and her mini banana bread loaves, and this recipe makes a perfect snack or dessert. Sometimes the littlest food critics are the hardest to please, but the grandkids give this banana bread recipe five stars. I'll bet you will, too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 4 mini loaves or 1 large loaf
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- 2 large eggs, beaten
Here’s how to make it:
- Lightly grease four mini loaf pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Use a whisk and stir the ingredients well.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into the flour mixture until just combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake mini loaves in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Once cooked (knife comes out clean), remove bread from pans and cool on a cooling rack.
Notes: For freezing, wrap in plastic wrap and foil. If you’d prefer to use one 9x5-inch loaf pan, bake for 65 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mini Loaf Pans $8 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
9x5-inch Loaf Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.