Shortcut Chicken Marsala Recipe: An Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe With Restaurant Results by Ann Marie G.H. Patitucci
This is a simple chicken Marsala recipe with only a few steps. While I’m not the greatest, most confident cook, even I can handle this one! Delicious and easy to make are my two favorite qualities in a recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded about 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Coat chicken in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Place chicken pieces in the pan and lightly brown. Turn chicken over and add mushrooms. Add wine and sherry.
- Cover skillet. Simmer chicken about 10 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink in the center. Serve over pasta of your choice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.