Easy Ground Beef Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe Is Quick & Tasty by 30Seconds Food
"This beef cauliflower rice recipe is awesome if you’re looking for something really satisfying and also quick to prepare for lunch or dinner," says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "Makes for a great meal prep idea, too! I love the high protein and vegetables in this recipe, but what I love even more is that it’s something even my picky teenagers will devour!"
To make this easy ground beef cauliflower fried rice recipe you will need cooking oil, lean ground beef, low-sodium soy sauce or alternative, apple cider vinegar, fresh garlic, fresh ginger, red bell peppers, broccoli florets, riced cauliflower, eggs, green onions and optional sesame seeds, for garnishing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (divided)
- 1 pounds lean ground beef or bison
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos, tamari, Bragg liquid aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups small chopped broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- You can chop your own cauliflower or buy frozen riced cauliflower. Thaw before using.
- Try this recipe with ground turkey or chicken.
- To be sure this recipe is gluten-free, use gluten-free soy sauce or tamari if not using aminos.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir fry the beef while mincing with a wooden spoon until golden and cooked through. Drain fat. Drizzle the coconut aminos and apple cider vinegar into the beef, stir, then set beef aside on a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil into the same skillet. Cook the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds. Stir in the bell pepper and broccoli. Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add in the cauliflower rice and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Push the veggies onto one side of the skillet. Pour the beaten eggs into the free space of the pan and scramble until set. Combine with the veggies. Return beef back into the pan and stir to combine and heat everything through. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Clean Food Crush®.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 3.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 21g
Dietary Fiber: 6.8g
Total Sugars: 8.9g
Vitamin D: 26mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.