Crispy Baked Mediterranean Fish Recipe: A Moist Panko-Crusted Fish Recipe for Busy Nights by 30Seconds Food
You don't need oil to get a crispy fish fillet – or a skillet! This easy baked fish recipe can be made with any firm white fish and is seasoned with Mediterranean spices. The mayonnaise helps keep the fish moist, while the panko creates a crispy, crunchy exterior.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 28 to 30 minutes
- 4 fish fillets, about 6 ounces each (haddock, cod, flounder, tilapia, sole, halibut or your favorite fish)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning or your favorite seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour into a shallow bowl. In another bowl combine the panko and parsley. Whisk the eggs, mayonnaise and Mediterranean seasoning together in another bowl.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, to taste. Dip the fish into the flour, then into the egg mixture, then into the panko. Place the fish on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and flaky.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Mediterranean Seasonings $4 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.