Chicken-fried Pork Fingers Recipe: This Southern Fried Pork Strips Recipe Is Quick & Crunchy by 30Seconds Food
This pork fingers recipe can be served with cream gravy or ranch, or give it an Asian twist by serving with sweet and sour sauce (think sweet and sour pork). If serving with cream gravy, add a side of french fries or mashed potatoes. The Asian way begs for fried rice and crispy egg rolls.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes per batch
Total Time: 30 minutes (approximately)
- 4 boneless pork loins, cut into strips (about 1 pound each)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, dried parsley flakes, garlic salt, Cajun seasoning, onion powder and crushed red pepper flakes in a large bowl or in a bag.
- Beat the eggs and buttermilk together in a small bowl.
- Heat about 1 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge or shake the pork in the flour mixture, dip into the egg mixture, and put back into the flour mixture. Put into the hot oil.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining pork strips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.