Air Fryer Roasted Cabbage Recipe: This Tender Cabbage Is So Tasty by 30Seconds Food
An air fryer can cook all sorts of vegetables – from broccoli to carrots to eggplant to turnips. And yes, even cabbage! This easy air-fryer cabbage recipe makes a hearty side dish or a light vegetarian main dish.
You can change up the seasoning blend to meet your tastes, adding more or less of an ingredient or even changing one all together. Switch Greek seasoning or even taco seasoning for the Old Bay to change the flavor profile completely.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 head cabbage, sliced into thick wedges or steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- chopped fresh chives, for serving (optional)
- sour cream, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Pour about 1/4 cup of water under the air fryer basket. Preheat to 360 degrees F.
- Combine all the seasoning blend ingredients.
- Brush the cabbage with the olive oil, then sprinkle with the seasoning blend. Put the cabbage into the air fryer in a single layer. (Depending on your air fryer, you may have to do this in two batches.)
- Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown on the edges. Serve with a dollop of sour cream and fresh chives, if desired.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Old Bay Seasoning $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Dried Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.