Best Ever Moist & Crispy Air-Fryer Salmon Recipe Melts in Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
"There is absolutely NOTHING that compares to salmon that’s been cooked in an air fryer! I love salmon prepared many different ways, but the air fryer method beats them all (by far) in my opinion," says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®.
"We get that ultra-flavorful crunchy and crispy coating on the outside with a super tender, juicy and flaky melt-in-your-mouth inside. It’s truly the best salmon recipe I’ve ever had!"
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 30 minutes for fish to sit at room temp
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 13 to 15 minutes plus 30 minutes for fish to sit at room temp
- 4 5-ounce wild-caught salmon fillets, about 1 1/2-inches thick
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh chopped parsley or cilantro, for garnish
- fresh lemon or lime wedges, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Remove the salmon fillets from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking. They will cook more evenly If they are not straight out of the fridge cold. Blot the salmon lightly with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Place the salmon in a shallow dish and rub evenly with all of the seasonings and oil. Be sure to rub all sides of the fish to get them coated well.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F. Air fry the salmon for 8 to 10 minutes or just until golden and flaky throughout.
- Season with fresh herbs and serve with lemon or lime wedges.
Note: If using frozen salmon fillets, allow them to thaw completely in the fridge before preparing this recipe.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $2 & Up
Avocado Oil $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.