This 2-Ingredient Oreo Cookie Mug Cake Recipe Is Kind of Amazing by Donna John
After watching a video about making a mug cake with four Oreo cookies and milk, I knew it had to happen. Oreos are vegan, so this was a fun dessert recipe to try on my vegan kids. But will it work? Can you really turn Oreo cookies into a cake?
Yes! The cake is a satisfying small snack or dessert when your sweet tooth is acting up. Next time I'll double the recipe with eight cookies and 6 tablespoons of milk because the cake is quite small. I'm also thinking of trying other cookies with a cream filling, too, for this easy mug cake recipe.
Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook Time: 90 seconds
Total Time: 2 1/2 minutes
- 4 Oreo cookies (I used regular Oreo cookies, not Double Stuff Oreos)
- 3 tablespoons milk or plant-based milk (I used almond milk)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cookies into a small coffee mug.
- Mash with a fork until they are completely crushed.
- Pour in the milk.
- Stir well.
- Microwave for about 90 seconds.
- Let the cake sit a couple minutes before digging in.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.