One-Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Moist Chocolate Chip Cookies With the Easiest Cleanup by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies?! I know there are a ton of great chocolate chip cookie recipes out there, but I love this one for three reasons:
- The cookies are delicious.
- They’re quick and easy to make.
- One bowl! Easy cleanup!
My philosophy, especially when it comes to cooking and baking, is “work smarter, not harder!”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3 dozen cookies
- 2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer or spoon until smooth. Beat in egg, vanilla and baking soda. Stir in flour until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter onto an ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown in a preheated 350-degree F oven. Cool completely before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
Cookie Sheets $8 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.