White Castle Casserole Recipe: This Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipe Tastes Like Those Little Sliders by Donna John
If you've eaten a White Castle slider, you know they have a distinct taste. I had the White Castle experience once in St. Louis, and they are juicy and delicious – and can be addicting. Ground beef, American cheese, pickles and onions. What's not to love?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 slices American cheese (I had it sliced at the deli)
- hamburger chip pickles
- yellow mustard, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ground beef, onion and dry onion soup mix into a skillet.
- Cook until beef is browned and cooked through, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as you stir. Drain off any fat.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and divide in half. Press to seal the perforations. Take one half of the dough and press it into the bottom of a shallow casserole dish.
- Top with the ground beef, cheese slices and pickles. Squirt desired amount of mustard on top.
- Cover the top of the casserole with the other half of crescent roll dough.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Dry Onion Soup Mixes $2 & Up
Hamburger Chip Pickles $3 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.