Chocolate Chip Oat Bran Muffins Recipe: Chocolate Makes This the Best Oat Bran Muffin Recipe Ever by 30Seconds Food
This easy chocolate chip bran muffin recipe is moist and full of ingredients you can feel good about. Dairy-free chocolate chips and gluten-free flour can be substituted in the recipe. For even more health benefits, use dark chocolate chips.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups wheat bran
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 cup milk or nut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the wheat bran, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, maple syrup, molasses, milk and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Put the batter into muffin tins lined with baking liners. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.