Moist Walnut Banana Bread Recipe: This Easy Banana Bread Recipe Will Make You Ignore Those Bananas by 30Seconds Food
People just can't get enough banana bread in their lives. Admit it: you overlook those bananas so they get overripe. We get it. Banana bread is easy to make and is the perfect dessert, snack or even breakfast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Here's how to make it:
- Cream the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer.
- Add the mashed bananas, eggs and vanilla. Blend well.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add it to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: