Peanut Butter Banana Energy Balls Recipe Tastes Like Banana Bread by 30Seconds Food
If you want to add a little more sweetness, fold in some chocolate chips after blending. Keep a bowl of these healthy energy bites in the refrigerator for when those cravings hit or when you need a pick-me-up.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 balls
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 3/4 cup oats or gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Put everything into a blender and pulse until a paste forms. If it's too lose, add more oats.
- Roll into balls. Store in the refrigerator.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.