Chicken stir fries are a family favorite. This easy chicken and broccoli stir fry recipe is on the table in 20 minutes. The chicken does a quick soak in a soy sauce-based marinade then is quickly cooked with broccoli. Yum!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
Here's how to make it:
- To make the marinade, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Put the chicken into a bowl. Add about 1/4 cup of the marinade and stir to coat.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli florets and cook, stirring, until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Remove the chicken from the marinade and put into the hot pan. Cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, remaining marinade and broccoli. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Woks $15 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.