No-Bake Carrot Bliss Balls Recipe Tastes Like Carrot Cake Without All the Sugar by 30Seconds Food
Energy balls and protein balls are perfect for healthy snacking, something sweet after dinner, lunch boxes and just a sweet treat whenever. This easy carrot bliss balls recipe takes no time to make – and no cooking required. Keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for when the cravings hit.
If you enjoy this energy ball recipe, try our peanut butter energy balls, matcha snack bites, blueberry brownie energy balls and apple pie energy balls. They also make a great gift!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 18 balls
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (divided)
- 1/2 cup packed grated carrot, squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- unsweetened coconut flakes or chia seeds, for rolling (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the dates and walnuts into a blender. Pulse, scraping down the sides occasionally, until the mixture is chopped and sticks together.
- Add 2/3 cup coconut flakes, carrot, cinnamon and ginger. Pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the remaining coconut.
- Form into balls. Roll into coconut flakes or chia seeds, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Medjool Dates $6 & Up
Unsweetened Flaked Coconut $3 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $4 & Up
Chia Seeds $4 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.