Juicy Cod Recipe With Squash & Spicy Tomato Relish: A Quick & Healthy Fish Recipe by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pounds cod fillets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 fresh Thai chilies, seeds and membranes removed, minced
- 4 large tomatoes, peeled and diced (should yield about 4 cups)
- 1 medium yellow summer squash or zucchini, trimmed and sliced (should yield about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce, such as Vietnamese fish sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- In a medium-sized skillet, sear cod over medium-high heat in oil 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until it begins to flake with gentle pressure.
- Add garlic, Thai chilies, tomatoes, squash and fish sauce to a medium pot. Simmer over medium heat until squash is tender, but not overcooked.
- Place cod fillets on serving dish and top with tomato sauce. Garnish with cilantro.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.