Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Energy Ball Recipe: 9 Reasons Why You Must Make This No-Bake Energy Balls Recipe ASAP by Ann Marie Patitucci
This easy chocolate chip energy ball recipe is healthy and chocolatey – and you don’t need to bake it! And there’s more! They check off everything on my list:
- No bake.
- One bowl.
- Few ingredients.
- Quick and easy to make: done in just 5 minutes.
- Perfect for on-the-go: You can make them ahead of time and then grab them on your way out the door.
- They’re packed with protein and fiber.
- They’re gluten free, dairy free and vegan, too.
- They're kid friendly!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings 8 to 10
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter, slightly heated (I use natural peanut butter)
- 1/3 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (can substitute with honey, if not vegan)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed or ground chia seeds (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add oats, coconut and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Add seeds, if desired.
- Add chocolate chips.
- If you have time, place dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes prior to forming dough balls so the dough is easier to work with. If you don’t have time, wet hands slightly and form dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. If dough isn’t sticking together, add 1/2 tablespoon water at a time until dough comes together. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator or freezer until ready serve.
Note: Add additional chocolate chips or rolled oats evenly around the dough after rolling, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gluten-free Rolled Oats $3 & Up
Dairy-free Mini Chocolate Chips $4 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Almond Butter $4 & Up
Natural Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Unsweetened Shredded Coconut $2 & Up
Flax Seeds $4 & Up
Ground Chia Seeds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.