Easy Pecan Muffins Recipe: This Moist Mini Muffin Recipe Has Just 5 Ingredients & Is Full of Simple Goodness by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 22 to 24 minutes
Total Time: 27 to 29 minutes
Servings: Makes about 30 mini muffins
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- pecan halves, for top (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the brown sugar, flour, pecans, butter and eggs in a bowl. Mix until just combined.
- Fill greased or lined mini muffins tins 2/3 full with the batter. Top with a pecan half, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 22 to 24 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.