Skillet Brownies Recipe: This Cast Iron Skillet Fudgy Brownie Recipe Is a Trip to Chocolate Heaven by 30Seconds Food
Brownies are one of those desserts that you can never get enough of. This easy brownie recipe cooks in a cast iron skillet and is super fudgy and so easy to make. You won't be able to stop eating them.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to cool
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes plus 1 hour to cool
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour
Here's how to make it:
- Put a 12-inch cast iron skillet into a 350-degree F oven to heat while you make the batter.
- Combine the sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Stir.
- Fold the flour in until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter in the hot skillet. Put it back into the oven and bake for about 30 minutes. (The brownies will continue to cook after being removed from the oven, so don't overbake.) Cool the brownies about 1 hour before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
12-inch Cast Iron Skillets $15 & Up
Cocoa Powder $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.