6-Ingredient Super Fudgy Brownies Recipe Is a Trip to Chocolate Heaven (In a Cast Iron Skillet) by 30Seconds Food
Most chocoholics agree that fudgy brownies are one of those desserts you can never get enough of. This easy brownie recipe cooks in a cast iron skillet and is super fudgy. We're pretty sure that after you take one bite, you'll think you've died and gone to chocolate heaven.
This super fudgy brownies recipe requires only six simple ingredients and is so easy to make. All you need are sugar, cocoa powder, butter, eggs, vanilla and flour (and, of course, a cast iron skillet).
This decadent dessert recipe makes a spectacular statement for any get-together, but is easy enough to make any day of the week. Be warned: You may not be able to stop eating these delicious skillet brownies!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to cool
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes plus 1 hour to cool
Here's how to make it:
- Put a 12-inch cast iron skillet into a 350-degree F oven to heat while you make the batter.
- Combine the sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Stir.
- Fold the flour in until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour the batter in the hot skillet. Put it back into the oven and bake for about 30 minutes. (The brownies will continue to cook after being removed from the oven, so don't over-bake.) Cool the brownies about 1 hour before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.