6 Tips to Help You Grill Meat Like a Pro (Plus an Easy & Delicious Marinade Recipe) by Annette Jett
Try these tips I learned over years of grilling, personally and professionally:
- To maximize flavor and moistness of beef, grill it as a whole roast.
- Rib roast, flank steak and tenderloin are all nice choices for the grill.
- To marinate, cover the meat with olive oil and my favorite rub: equal parts of salt, pepper, parsley and dried mustard. Leave it on overnight to ensure the most flavor.
- Before you cook, remove it from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- Grill to 5 to 10 degrees under desired temperature, as meat will continue to cook once it is removed from the heat.
- To preserve the juiciness of the meat, let it stand for 15 to 20 minutes and then slice.
Using these tips, you are a grillmaster in the making!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: