Apple & Celery Salad Recipe: A Simple Apple Salad Recipe for Fall by 30Seconds Food
The crunch factor of this easy apple and celery salad recipe is ridiculous. And fall is apple season, so what better time to try it? You can have this crisp salad ready and on the table in about 15 minutes!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large red apple, cored and julienned or diced
- 1 large green apple, cored and julienned or diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 ribs celery, chopped (including leaves)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- Put the apple into a bowl and toss with the lemon juice. Add the celery and parsley. Stir.
- Add the mayonnaise and heavy cream. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.