Peanut Butter Pie, Oh My! Make This Creamy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Today by Ann Marie Patitucci
We all have those friends who make the tastiest pasta dishes or bake the prettiest holiday cookies or share the easiest slow-cooker recipes. Well, my friend Sherry bakes the best desserts and is generous with sharing them! Here’s her no-bake peanut butter pie recipe. I’ll be baking this one ASAP!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 ready made graham pie crust, 9 ounces or smaller, or a homemade graham cracker crust
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- chocolate bar, for topping (optional)
- additional Cool Whip or whipped cream, for topping (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Add the peanut butter. Mix well.
- Empty half of the Cool Whip into the creamed mixture and mix until well blended. Add the remaining Cool Whip and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie shell and spread evenly. Shave chocolate and sprinkle on top, if desired.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Add a dollop of additional Cool Whip or whipped cream on top, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Graham Pie Crusts $3 & Up
Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Chocolate Bars $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.