Easy Strawberry-Glazed Donuts Recipe: The Perfect Baked Doughnut Recipe for Valentine's Day by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 18 to 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 6 donuts
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups powdered sugar (as needed)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons milk (as needed)
- pink or red food coloring
- sprinkles (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, whisk together the butter, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until combined.
- Spray a donut pan with nonstick cooking spray. Fill each hole about 3/4 full with the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- To make the glaze, puree the strawberries in a blender until smooth. Push them through a mesh strainer into a bowl. Add the powdered sugar until smooth, then add enough milk to make it a glaze consistency. Add pink food coloring, if desired.
- Dip the warm donuts into the glaze. Set on wax paper to harden. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.