3-Ingredient Queso Blanco Recipe: The Easiest Restaurant-Style White Cheese Dip Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 pound white American cheese, cubed or shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced green or red jalapeno peppers (remove seeds for less spicy dip)
- 3/4 - 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cheese, jalapeno, garlic powder and milk (start with 3/4 cup) into a saucepot over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- Add more milk to reach desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.