Fudgy Brownie Cookie Recipe: 5-Ingredient Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe Is Irresistible by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 18 cookies
- 1 box (18 ounces) brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional, but recommended)
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the brownie mix into a bowl. Add the eggs, oil, vanilla and flour. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, if using.
- Roll the dough into balls (about 1 1/2 inches) and put them onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them sit on the cookie sheet about 10 more minutes before removing to cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brownie Mixes $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.