5-Ingredient Fudgy Brownie Cookie Recipe Is Irresistible by 30Seconds Food
All you need for this five-ingredient fudgy brownie cookie recipe is a box of your favorite brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, flour, vanilla extract and chocolate chips. The dough is rolled into balls and baked for about 10 minutes. The hardest part of making this simple dessert recipe is letting these decadent cookies sit on the tray for 10 minutes without eating them. Walk away, just walk away. It'll be worth it, we promise!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 18 cookies
- 1 box (18 ounces) brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional, but recommended)
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the brownie mix into a bowl. Add the eggs, oil, vanilla and flour. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, if using.
- Roll the dough into balls (about 1 1/2 inches) and put them onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them sit on the cookie sheet about 10 more minutes before removing to cool.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.