3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Cherries Recipe Will Win Valentine's Day by 30Seconds Food
Turn three ingredients into a sinfully rich and delicious chocolate peanut butter candy for Valentine's Day. This easy candy recipe is simply peanut butter cups, cherries and chocolate. Yep, that's all the ingredients you need to create a fun, sweet and impressive-looking Valentine's Day candy.
How can you go wrong with a decadent dessert like this? (The answer is, you can't!) If you're having a Valentine's Day party, put them out on a pretty white or pink platter. Not only are they sweet to eat, but will help you decorate! You can also put them in a pretty tin and give them to your sweetheart. Kids love them, too!
Store any leftover peanut butter chocolate cherries in an airtight container. This will be your new go-to homemade candy recipe for the day of hearts and love.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- miniature peanut butter cups candies, unwrapped
- maraschino cherries with stems, drained and patted dry with paper towels
- 1/4 cup - 1/2 (approximately) chocolate chips (amount depends on how many candies you are making)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the unwrapped peanut butter cup candies onto a serving platter.
- Pour the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- With a spoon, put a small dollop of the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter candy, then immediately set a cherry on top. Repeat with remaining cherries and chocolate. Allow the chocolate to harden before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.