3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Cherries Recipe: Win Valentine's Day With This Easy Cherry Candy Recipe by 30Seconds Food
How can you go wrong with a decadent dessert like this? (The answer is, you can't!)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- miniature peanut butter cups candies, unwrapped
- maraschino cherries with stems, drained and patted dry with paper towels
- 1/4 cup - 1/2 (approximately) chocolate chips (amount depends on how many candies you are making)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the unwrapped peanut butter cup candies onto a serving platter.
- Pour the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- With a spoon, put a small dollop of the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter candy, then immediately set a cherry on top. Repeat with remaining cherries and chocolate. Allow the chocolate to harden before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.