Éclair Cake Recipe: This Easy No-Bake Éclair Cake Recipe Is Sinfully Delicious by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
This may be one of my favorite dessert recipes ever. I can just imagine someone enjoying an éclair and wondering why something so delicious is a single-serve dessert item. Well, you don’t have to wonder about this any longer! You can bake yourself an entire éclair cake!
This is my friend Sherry’s éclair cake recipe. Her easy recipes are always in high demand. Luckily she was kind enough to share it with me.
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 8 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes plus 8 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 14 - 15 whole graham crackers
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Here's how to make it:
- Line a 13x9-inch dish with half the graham crackers, breaking crackers to fit as needed.
- Whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over crackers.
- Top with remaining graham crackers.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate and butter until melted. Stir until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread over top. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $10 & Up
Graham Crackers $2 & Up
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Light Corn Syrup $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.