Cheesy Pizza Pinwheels Recipe: Easy Baked Pizza Rolls are Perfect for Gameday Snacking by 30Seconds Food
Pizza ingredients are rolled up in a flaky crescent roll dough and baked. Yum! This easy pizza pinwheel appetizer recipe is perfect for watching the big game or tailgating.
Whip up a batch of these pizza snacks anytime. They make a fun lunch, too!
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 13 to 16 minutes
Total Time: 23 to 26 minutes
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 - 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 can or jar pizza sauce
- optional fillings: finely chopped pepperoni, chopped pineapple, chopped bell pepper, chopped onion, black olives, etc.
Here's how to make it:
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into four rectangles. Press the perforations to seal.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over each rectangle. Sprinkle with a little cheese and desired fillings.
- Roll the dough up and press to seal. Using a sharp knife, cut each rectangle into six pinwheels. Place on a baking sheet that's been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $7 & Up
Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
Black Olives $2 & Up
Can Pineapple $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.