Dirt Pudding Dessert Recipe: A Fun Recipe to Make With Kids While We Wait for Spring by Ann Marie Patitucci
This is one of the most fun snack or dessert recipes I’ve ever made with my kids. They love helping to make it (what kid doesn’t love working with “worms?”) and they certainly love the result!
At this point in the year when we’re a little tired of winter and ready for spring, playing in “the dirt” seems extra fun. So easy and delicious, too!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 package (16 ounces) Oreos, crushed (including white part)
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 small packages (3.9 ounces each) vanilla instant pudding mix or chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 container (12 ounces) Cool Whip
- gummy worms
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and butter together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix milk and pudding. Fold in Cool Whip. Add cream cheese mixture. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in most of the gummy worms, saving some for the top.
- Using a cake pan or individual cups, layer crushed cookies and pudding, ending with cookies. Add remaining gummy worms on top.
Tip: Do not follow directions on pudding box. Only mix with milk. To crush cookies, put them in a plastic food storage bag and roll with a rolling pin.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Oreos $3 & Up
Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Gummy Worms $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.