Ranch Vegetable Pizza Recipe: A Raw Vegetable Pizza Recipe That's Fresh & Tasty by Melissa Vickers
Fresh is the name of the game with this pizza recipe. This easy, versatile and colorful pizza recipe for a veggie-laden pie works as an appetizer, side dish or even a main dish. Pick what vegetables you use based on availability and personal preference.
Low-fat versions of the rolls, cream cheese and mayonnaise can be substituted. Cut the recipe in half for smaller crowds. This easy vegetable pizza recipe is great for taking to covered dish events to share with others!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pizza
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup each of an assortment of chopped or grated raw veggies (broccoli, carrots, celery, olives, zucchini, yellow squash, onions, etc.)
- grated mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese, optional (can use low-fat or vegan versions)
Here's how to make it:
- Place crescent rolls on large cookie sheet. Pinch seams together to form the crust. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- While crust is baking, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Spread on cooled dough.
- Top with the vegetables. Make it colorful and pretty!
- Sprinkle with cheeses, if using.
Note: If using tomatoes or mushrooms on your pizza, put them on last because it can make the pizza soggy.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.