Grilled Halibut Recipe With Basil Green Onion Butter: A Terrific 5-Ingredient Fish Recipe by Sarah Amona
Halibut fillets are quickly grilled then bathed in a basil and green onion butter. This simple five-ingredient fish recipe is a quick, healthy dinner. Serve with a salad and your favorite vegetable or grain.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 1/2 pounds (40 ounces) halibut fillets
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups basil
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Here's how to make it:
- Finely chop the basil and green onion in mini food processor. Add the butter, 2 tablespoons at a time, and process until blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides. Transfer to small bowl. Stir in lemon peel and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare an indoor grill or outdoor grill to medium heat.
- Spray fish fillets on both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Grill until fillets are just opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer fish to plates. Immediately spread some basil green onion butter over fish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $25 & Up
Mini Food Processors $15 & Up
Food Processors $25 & Up
Cooking Sprays $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.