Quick Chicken & Broccoli Pot Pie Recipe: Easy Mini Chicken Pot Pies With Surprise Ingredients by Melissa Vickers
The secret to a good chicken pot pie is the crust. Here’s an easy way to make individual muffin-sized chicken pot pies using crescent dough, puffed rice cereal and rotisserie chicken from the deli. We love shortcuts that are delicious!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 mini pot pies
• 2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
• 2/3 cup shredded cheese
• 2/3 cup puffed rice cereal (I use Rice Krispies cereal)
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
• 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup
• 2 cups frozen or fresh chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
• 1/3 cup sliced or slivered almonds
Here’s how to make it:
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles per can. Place a dough triangle in each of 12 ungreased muffin cups, forming a 1/4-inch rim. (You’ll have 4 triangles left that can be made into rolls and served with the pies.)
- Spoon 1 tablespoon each of cheese and cereal into each cup. Press firmly in the bottom. Dot each with butter.
- Combine chicken, soup and broccoli. Spoon about 1/3 cup over cereal. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is deep golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.