20-Minute One-Pan Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Recipe Will Make You Smile by 30Seconds Food
These succulent shrimp have a short ingredient list: shrimp, butter, garlic, white wine (or chicken broth) heavy whipping cream and freshy grated Parmesan cheese. The shrimp get a quick trip in a hot pan until just cooked through. Remove the shrimp and add the butter, minced garlic and wine. Next to the party is the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Toss the shrimp back into the pan, toss and serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined with tails on or off
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine (you could substitute chicken broth)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook the shrimp in the hot oil until just cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter to the skillet. When melted, add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook, stirring, until it reduces about half, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and pour in the cream. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a low simmer then add the Parmesan. Stir until melted. Put the shrimp back into the skillet. Stir to coat.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.