Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined with tails on or off
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine (you could substitute chicken broth)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook the shrimp in the hot oil until just cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter to the skillet. When melted, add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook, stirring, until it reduces about half, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and pour in the cream. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a low simmer then add the Parmesan. Stir until melted. Put the shrimp back into the skillet. Stir to coat.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.