Moist Hawaiian Loaf Cake Recipe: This Easy Pineapple & Coconut Cake Recipe Has That Island Feel by 30Seconds Food
It may be cold outside, but that doesn't mean you can't take a trip to the tropics. This easy Hawaiian loaf cake recipe is moist and full of tropical ingredients like pineapple and coconut. Use macadamia nuts for even more of that island feeling.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the butter, sugar, eggs and extract together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine the flour and baking powder in another bowl.
- Add the flour mixture, milk, pineapple, coconut and nuts, if using. Mix well. Pour the batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Crushed Pineapple $2 & Up
Almond Extract $4 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Shredded Coconut $2 & Up
Chopped Nuts $3 & Up
Macadamia Nuts $6 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.