Moist Hawaiian Loaf Cake Recipe Has All the Tropical Island Feels by 30Seconds Food
Use macadamia nuts for even more of that island feeling. This quick loaf cake recipe can be served as a snack or for dessert. Breakfast, too? (Shh, we won't tell.)
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the butter, sugar, eggs and extract together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine the flour and baking powder in another bowl.
- Add the flour mixture, milk, pineapple, coconut and nuts, if using. Mix well. Pour the batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.