Wine, Garlic & Herb Roasted Chicken Recipe: The Best 5-Ingredient Baked Chicken Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 6 chicken bone-in chicken pieces (thighs and legs work well)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons butter (or a combination)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (rosemary, parsley, rosemary, thyme, etc.)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in the hot oil until golden brown on both sides, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook about 2 minutes over high heat. Reduce heat and add the herbs and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Put the chicken back into the pan, skin side up.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature). Pour the sauce into a bowl and serve on the side, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.