Ranch Guacamole Recipe: This Easy Guacamole Recipe Has That Flavor We All Love by 30Seconds Food
Most of us love guacamole. Most of us love ranch dressing and dip. Can you imagine if the two combined? We can! This easy, creamy ranch guacamole recipe will be a hit at your next get-together. Serve with ranch-flavored tortilla chips (how fun!) or regular tortilla chips.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch dip mix
- optional mix-ins: chopped red onion, cilantro, chopped jalapeno, chopped tomato
Here's how to make it:
- Mash the avocados in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Stir in any additional ingredients. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Guacamole Serving Bowls $8 & Up
Dry Ranch Dip Mixes $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Ranch Tortilla Chips $3 & Up
Tortilla Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.