Creamy Garlic Shrimp Recipe: The Most Delicious 20-Minute Shrimp Recipe You'll Put in Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
Succulent shrimp are cooked in a garlicy, Parmesan cream sauce that is insanely delicious. This easy shrimp recipe is on the table in about 20 minutes. Serve this rich, creamy shrimp recipe with rice or mashed potatoes to soak up the incredible sauce. This recipe will be on repeat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook about 2 minutes per side or until they are cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter to the skillet. Cook the garlic about 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the heavy cream. Add the Parmesan cheese. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer. Reduce the heat to low and cook until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Put the shrimp into the sauce. Toss. Garnish with parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Shrimp Cookbooks $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.